Quality electropolishing services for your 200, 300, and 400 series stainless steel parts, as well as other alloys such as 17-4, 17-7 PH, Monel, Inconel and Molybdenum.
Industries served: Bio/Pharmaceutical; Chemical, Brewery/Beverage, Construction, Metal Fabrication, Medical/Surgical, Semi-Conductors and Aircraft
Our processes conform to the following standards:
- ASTM A967-01 (Standard Specification for Chemical Passivation Treatments for Stainless Steel Parts)
- ASTM A967-05 (Standard Specification for Passivation of Stainless Steels Using Electropolishing)
- ASTM A380 (Standard Practice for Cleaning, Descaling, and Passivation of Stainless steel Parts, Equipment, and Systems)
- QQP 35 Type II Rev. C (Federal Standard for Passivation) this standard was replaced by A967-01.
- Control Electropolishing is a women and minority-owned business enterprise that provides electropolishing, passivating, and pickling services for the metal working industry.
- Better light reflection.
- Less accumulation of products (this includes clogging, and scaling).
- The process can be performed on irregularly shaped objects.
- Original texture is retained.
- Less friction is caused by moving parts.
- Improves performance and lifetime of moving parts
- Leaves many metal services with a very bright and smooth finish.